The Oregon Department of Land Conservation and Development is accepting applications to the Technical Assistance Grant Program. Grants are available to local and tribal governments to complete projects that update and modernize comprehensive plans, land use ordinances, development codes and other planning regulations.
- Promote economic development.
- Plan for resilience to natural hazards and climate change
- Plan for resolution of a local planning issue, challenges in integrating conflicting statewide planning goals, or problem of statewide concern that can provide a framework, solutions, or guidance for similar programs to be implemented by other local governments around the state.
- Provide infrastructure financing plans for urbanizing areas.
- Update comprehensive plans and implementing codes to respond to changes in state law, regulatory streamlining, or significantly changed local conditions since the last plan update.
The application deadline is October 2, 2023
or find more public benefit grants in Oregon