Community plans shall:
- Provide relevant county/tribe-level data, including but not limited to, types of data listed within the community planning resources that support the existence of the problem that the planning team will address;
- Identify clearly defined community priorities of the community planning team, that includes defining a problem, or set of problems, that affects juveniles at risk or those already involved in the criminal justice system;
- Identify programs and practices for addressing the community’s priorities. Such programs and practices shall be supported by evidence-based practice, research, or are standardized and have reliably demonstrated positive outcomes in other areas of juvenile services;
- Identify clear implementation strategies; and
- Identify how the impact of the program or service will be measured in alignment with evidence-based practices or research.
The application deadline is December 21, 2022
Or find more youth program grants in Nebraska