The Foundation is committed to granting funds to organizations that are addressing the causes and treatments of kidney disease in Alaska, and supporting Alaskan residents with, or at risk of kidney disease. Grants may be awarded to individuals, and for special projects, programs, or general operating support for established organizations.
Foundation Fund Goals
- Alaskans with kidney disease will have emergency relief for basic human needs.
- Alaskans with kidney disease will have timely kidney transplants and donations for all organs will be increased.
- Alaskans at risk of kidney disease will have early screening.
- Alaskans will be educated on the importance of preventing kidney disease.
- Alaskans with kidney disease will be knowledgeable and empowered health care consumers.
The application deadline is December 15, 2023
or find more health program grants in Alaska