The goal of Impact100 Westchester is to provide high-impact grants for project that reach under-served populations, raise the profile of lesser-known organizations, and highlight unmet needs in the region.
- Serve residents of Westchester
- Expend funds in Westchester
- Be a new program, the expansion of an existing program or a capital project
- Be transformational for the organization and/or those it serves
- Have a plan for sustainability and assessment
- Expend Grant funds within 24 months of the initial Grant installment
- Not have allocated organizational overhead in excess of 15% of the Transformational Project Grant amount
This is an annual program. The application process generally starts in November, with applications due in January of the following year.