In order to demonstrate commitment to grassroots efforts to promote the use, expansion and protection of trails in greater Chattanooga, Wild Trails will distribute grants over two funding cycles, one in the Winter and one in the Summer.
Each funding cycle, Wild Trails will award 5 grants up to $2000.
They will make grants to projects of registered 501 (c)(3) organizations that meet the following criteria:
* The project should promote the use, protection, and/or expansion of trails in greater Chattanooga
* The project should be measurable and attainable with specific goals, objectives, and action plans
* The project should benefit all trail user groups
* The project should have a relatively short time frame for completion - 6 months to 2 years
* The project should encourage volunteerism and civic involvement
The application deadline is January 1, 2015
Go directly to guidelines and application