The Kiwanis Club of Mountain View Foundation will consider grant requests that meet a critical health or human care need in the city of Mountain View. Grant awards should address the needs of children under the age of 18 or seniors age 60 and over. Grant awards must have objectives that are time-specific and measurable.
Grant requests must be submitted in writing, be no more than three pages in length (exclusive of attachments) and address the following:
- Organization name address, contact person/phone, and organization's mission
- Describe the goal of the proposed project for which your group is requesting funding
- Describe the target group who will benefit from the project
- Describe how the group will benefit from the project include outcome objectives
- Describe how you have spent previous grant awards to specific project(s)
Grant applications are accepted from October 1st through December 1st each year, and the application form is found on their Facebook page.
Go directly to guidelines and application