Brunswick Electric Membership Corp. accepts community grant applications from December to February, annually. Proposed projects and programs must benefit the BEMC service area (Brunswick and Columbus counties and parts of Bladen and Robeson counties).
Areas for consideration include, but are not limited to:
* Family Service Programs – to benefit families, children and/or the elderly.
* Civic and Community Programs – to provide recreational, historic, educational,
environmental, technology programs or special events for the public.
* Cultural and Arts Programs – to provide education or exhibition of the arts in the community.
* Emergency Services – to provide or enhance services of police, fire, EMS services and especially for natural disasters.
* Development – activities contributing to the economic health of the community.
The application deadline is February 15, annually
Go directly to guidelines and application