The Michigan Gateway Community Foundation is accepting applications. In general, grants are made to projects that will benefit South Berrien and Cass Counties, Michigan.
Successful applications will be for projects which:
* promote development or strengthening of community assets,
* will have a positive long-term impact on program participants and/or the community,
* lead to prevention of recurring need,
* promote cooperation among area organizations with related or supportive missions, and
* will be financially sustainable without continuing grant funding.
The foundation accepts grant proposals twice each year with submission dates of February 1 and August 1. Prompt consideration is given to all grant requests, with decisions usually available within one month. Applicants are encouraged to contact the foundation before applying.