The Coastal Bend Community Foundation is accepting applications from eligible organizations and coalitions working in the following program areas:
* Arts and Culture- including performing arts/music programs, museum exhibits/classes
* Education – including library services, GED and adult literacy, youth programs
* Environment – including animal welfare, park improvements, conservation
* Families and Children – including family, youth and elderly programs
* Health – including medical and patient services programs, diabetes programs
* Human Services – including counseling, drug programs, food pantries, and shelters
* Public Good – including disaster relief, housing, and community development
Project is domiciled/services must be performed in the seven-county area of Texas served by CBCF (Aransas, Bee, Jim Wells, Kleberg, Nueces, Refugio and San Patricio counties).
The application deadline is June 15, annually.