The Idaho Community Foundation (ICF) grant cycle for southwest Idaho, includes Ada, Adams, Blaine, Boise, Camas, Canyon, Cassia, Elmore, Gem, Gooding, Jerome, Lincoln, Minidoka, Owyhee, Payette, Twin Falls, Valley and Washington counties. The grant process opens on May 1, annually.
Grant areas include, but are not limited to:
Arts and Culture
Additional focus on health, welfare and education of youth
In general, ICF favors activities that:
* Reach a broad segment of the community, especially those citizens whose needs are not being met by existing services that are normally expected to be provided by private rather than government sources
* Request seed money to realize unusual opportunities to meet urgent needs in the community
* Stimulate and encourage additional funding
* Promote cooperation and avoid duplication of effort
* Help make a charitable organization more effective and efficient and better able to sustain itself over the long term.
Distribution of grants is scheduled to begin in December.
The application deadline is July 1, annually
Go directly to guidelines and application