The Perry County Community Foundation, a regional foundation of The Foundation for Enhancing Communities, is inviting nonprofit organizations serving Perry County to apply for grant opportunities with the foundation.
Any registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization directly benefiting Perry County citizens can apply. Applicants also could have a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization act as a fiscal sponsor for a proposed project.
Grants are made to support the following broad emphasis areas:
1. Reducing health disparities among underserved populations.
2. Providing for basic human needs (food, clothing, housing, utility assistance).
3. Quality early childhood care and education programs.
4. Moving families out of poverty.
5. Creating sustainable (or “livable”) communities
6. Promoting arts and culture.
The application deadline is February 1, 2019