The organization is interested in funding projects with high potential for community impact in the following focus areas:
- Arts and Culture: Projects or programs that develop greater artistic and cultural opportunities, and improve participation in the arts or arts education.
- Children and Families: Projects or programs that strengthen the lives of children and families.
- Education: Projects or programs that advance or improve learning opportunities for children and/or adults.
- Environment, Parks, and Recreation: Projects or programs that promote a positive and sustainable relationship between humans and their environment; preserve or enhance open and public spaces; or support environmental education and awareness.
- Health and Wellness: Projects or programs that improve the physical and/or mental well-being of people living.
The eligibility form is due by May 17, 2019. The full application deadline is May 31, 2019.