The Monona County Community Partners Foundation (MCCPF), an affiliate of the Siouxland Community Foundation, accepts grant applications from 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations and units of local government annually.
Grants are made in the following areas:
• Arts & Culture: Provide or increase access to theatre, music, arts, dance, museums, historical events.
• Civic: Community betterment/beautification, city government, emergency services, citizen participation, parks and recreation.
• Education: Early childhood development/daycare, primary, secondary, and continuing education; libraries.
• Environment: Pollution control, natural resource conservation, protecting wildlife, botanic/horticultural activities.
• Health: Promotion and maintenance of physical, dental and mental health; rehabilitative services, crisis intervention.
• Human Services: Housing/shelter, public safety, services for the elderly, youth, families, handicapped, economically disadvantaged, minorities or other special groups.
The application period runs from December 1 - March 1, annually
or find more grants for nonprofit organizations in Iowa