The Tufts Health Plan Foundation is accepting proposal letters for grants to support nonprofit healthy aging programs in Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
The proposals should focus on policy and advocacy. Topic areas considered include:
- Built environment
- Social and civic participation and inclusion
- Communication and information
- Community support and health services
Proposed policy and advocacy efforts should be collaborative and involve participants from all community arenas. The Foundation will fund policy and advocacy activities that advance communities toward achieving age-friendly status.
Key aspects of the work should include:
- Community/civic engagement of diverse stakeholders in communities to mobilize and affect change;
- Participation among key stakeholders, including the voice of older adults, to support planning, policy and advocacy initiatives;
- Expanded access to programs and services as well as system change/improvement.
The letter of inquiry deadline is July 20, invited applicants will be asked to submit a proposal by September 21, 2018.
Go directly to guidelines and application