The Tennessee Arts Commission is accepting applications for the Arts Build Communities (ABC) grant program. This program is designed to provide support for arts projects that broaden access to arts experiences, address community quality of life issues through the arts, or enhance the sustainability of asset-based cultural enterprises.
ABC funds may be used to:
• Provide innovative arts experiences that are new or unfamiliar to community residents
• Offer arts programs that are designed to help affect positive change in community social issues
• Develop arts programming that strengthens social networks through community engagement
• Undertake cultural arts initiatives that enhance a community’s identity and/or economic development
• Offer training that helps experienced or emerging artists/arts administrators develop entrepreneurial skills or innovative strategies for building sustainability
The Tennessee Arts Commission (TAC) offers the ABC program through a decentralized decision-making and distribution process in partnership with regional designated agencies. Through ABC, the TAC seeks to build communities by nurturing artists, arts organizations (including local arts agencies), and arts supporters in each of Tennessee's 95 counties.
The application deadline is July 2, 2018
Go directly to guidelines and application