Impact 100 Jersey Coast
- Youth Development, Youth Programs
- Arts, Culture and Humanities including Library, Museum and Historical Society Grants
- Environmental Quality, Protection, and Beautification
- Mental Health, Crisis Intervention
- Recreation, Sports, Youth Sports
- Human Services - Multipurpose and Other
Maximum Grant Amount
Impact 100 Jersey Coast will begin accepting eligibility forms for the current grant cycle on April 3.
The organization is interested in funding projects with high potential for community impact in the following focus areas:
- Arts and Culture: Projects or programs that develop greater artistic and cultural opportunities, and improve participation in the arts or arts education.
- Children and Families: Projects or programs that strengthen the lives of children and families.
- Education: Projects or programs that advance or improve learning opportunities for children and/or adults.
- Environment, Parks, and Recreation: Projects or programs that promote a positive and sustainable relationship between humans and their environment; preserve or enhance open and public spaces; or support environmental education and awareness.
- Health and Wellness: Projects or programs that improve the physical and/or mental well-being of people living.
Organizations eligible for an Impact 100 Jersey Coast grant must:
- Be classified as a “public charity” with tax-exempt status under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
- Operate in Monmouth County, NJ
- Be in operation for a minimum of 36 months prior to applying for the grant
- Have an Annual Operating Budget of at least $100,000. (Note: the Operating Budget is a projection of Income and Expenses for the entire organization’s fiscal year.) Those organizations with a budget of less than $100,000 may still be eligible to apply as part of a collaboration (see below)
- Possess two years of independently-prepared financial statements (audit or review)
Projects/programs eligible for an Impact 100 Jersey Coast grant must:
- Serve residents of, and expend funds fully in, Monmouth County, NJ
- Be a new program, expand upon an existing program, or propose a new or expanded collaboration (see below)
- Have a total project budget equal to the amount of the grant
- Plan to expend the full amount of the grant within 24 months
The required eligibility form is due May 15th. The full application is due June 1, 2020.
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 2/17/2020
Go directly to guidelines and application