Huron Community Foundation
1725 Dakota Avenue S
Huron, SD 57350
- Youth Development, Youth Programs
- Food, Agriculture, and Nutrition
- Mental Health, Crisis Intervention
- Employment, Economic Development, Job Related and Business Grants
- Public Safety
- Recreation, Sports, Youth Sports
- Human Services - Multipurpose and Other
- Community Improvement, Capacity Building
- Social Science Research Institutes, Services
- Public, Society Benefit - Multipurpose and Other
- Religion Related, Spiritual Development
Maximum Grant Amount
The Huron Community Foundation accepts grant applications annually.
The Foundation is seeking grant requests directed towards specific projects or programs that will enhance the long term quality of life for Huron residents. Grant applications to fund reoccurring programs, ongoing operations, payroll, or overhead expenses are not eligible for consideration. Specific projects/programs are generally not eligible for grants awards for more than two consecutive years.
HCF grant awards are normally approved in the range between $500 and $5,000, with exceptions considered based on the merit of individual proposals. Larger funding requests, multi-year funding requests, or a combination thereof may be proposed for large projects with significant community-wide impact.
The application period is from February 15 to April 1, annually.
Go directly to guidelines and application