F. W. Albrecht Family Foundation
Katie Albrecht Swartz
2700 Gilchrist Rd.
Akron, OH 44305-4433
- Youth Development, Youth Programs
- Arts, Culture and Humanities including Library, Museum and Historical Society Grants
- Mental Health, Crisis Intervention
- Human Services - Multipurpose and Other
- Community Improvement, Capacity Building
- Religion Related, Spiritual Development
Maximum Grant Amount
The F.W. Albrecht Family Foundation provides general/operating support to organizations involved with arts and culture, education, health, and children and youth. Other areas of funding interest include community improvement, animal welfare and rescue, historical activities, human services, mental health, museums, and theology.
Giving is limited to areas of company operations, where the Fred W. Albrecht Grocery Company operates its stores.
Interested applicants should submit a letter of inquiry and a copy of the 501(c)(3) exemption letter. The foundation does not have a website at this time.
Foundation EIN: 34-1663626
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 10/29/2023