Foundation for Enhancing Communities*
Jennifer Strechay, Program Officer for Community Investment
Attn: Jennifer Strechay, Program Officer for Community Investment
PO Box 678
Harrisburg, PA 17108-0678
Maximum Grant Amount
The Perry County Community Foundation (PCCF), a regional foundation of The Foundation for Enhancing Communities (TFEC),accepts applications annually to its grantmaking program for nonprofit organizations serving Perry county.
The overarching goal is to fund programs and services that have the potential for the greatest impact on the quality of life and positive outcomes for individuals and families living in Perry county.
PCCF’s traditional funding areas include:
- Arts & culture
- Community development
- Health & human services
Additional funding areas of interest include:
- Substance abuse prevention & treatment
- Mental health services
- Programs for young people in Perry County
- Programs & projects that focus upon or nurture access to early childhood education
Applicant organizations are expected to be aligned with at least one of these funding priorities.
Grant awards in the funding priority emphasis areas are segmented into two categories:
- Grants for continuing improvements to proven projects that can demonstrate a high level of broad impact;
- Pilot projects (e.g., trying something on a small scale to see if it works);
- Expansion of existing programs that reach a new target population or geographic area;
- Strategic alliances with like agencies or non-traditional partners; or
- To meet an emerging community need.
Capacity Building Grants
Grants for projects that strengthen the organization’s ability to fulfill its mission. Projects should focus on building infrastructure to support an organization’s long-term growth and development, including but not limited to:
- Technical assistance;
- Organizational capacity building;
- Technology infrastructure and equipment upgrades;
- Board/staff development;
- Strategic planning;
- Training; and
- Start-up and general operating support for grassroots agencies.
You may only submit one application per round for consideration. The application will become available on October 1, 2019.
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 2/12/2020
Go directly to guidelines and application