Watertown Area Community Foundation
211 East Kemp Avenue
P.O. Box 116
Watertown, SD 57201
- Arts, Culture and Humanities including Library, Museum and Historical Society Grants
- Environmental Quality, Protection, and Beautification
- Recreation, Sports, Youth Sports
- Human Services - Multipurpose and Other
- Community Improvement, Capacity Building
Maximum Grant Amount
The Watertown Area Community Foundation accepts grant applications at any time for the following program areas:
- arts and culture
- human services
- community priorities
Funding may be used for start-up costs for a new program, the acquisition of equipment for an existing program, one-time projects, and for capital improvements.
Applications are accepted from 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations, churches, schools and government entities. Generally, only programs and projects in Watertown are eligible for funding.
There is no application deadline. Applications are reviewed at monthly board meetings.
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 3/1/2023
Go directly to guidelines and application