Eric A. Baade and Mary C. Baade Charitable Purposes Trust
- Arts, Culture and Humanities including Library, Museum and Historical Society Grants
- Environmental Quality, Protection, and Beautification
- Human Services - Multipurpose and Other
- Religion Related, Spiritual Development
Maximum Grant Amount
The Eric A. Baade and Mary C. Baade Charitable Purposes Trust (managed by Wells Fargo Philanthropic Services) supports a variety of charitable purposes, primarily in Allen County, Indiana.
Program areas of interest:
- Arts, culture, and humanities
- Environment, animals
- Human services
To be eligible, organizations must qualify as exempt organizations under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
There are no geographic limitations in Indiana; however, the trust primarily supports organizations located in Allen County.
Applications are accepted year-round. Applications must be submitted by May 1 to be reviewed at the annual grant meeting that occurs in June.
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 6/1/2022
Go directly to guidelines and application