Fields Pond Foundation
Fields Pond Foundation Inc.
Five Turner Street
P.O. Box 540667
Waltham, MA 02454-0667
- Environmental Quality, Protection, and Beautification
- Recreation, Sports, Youth Sports
- New Hampshire
- Rhode Island
Maximum Grant Amount
Fields Pond Foundation was established in 1993 as a Private Foundation under IRS Sections 501(c)(3) and 509(a). Its primary mission is to provide financial assistance to nature and land conservation organizations that are community-based and that serve to increase environmental awareness by involving local residents in conservation issues.
The Foundation hopes to nurture such efforts by making grants under the following priorities:
1. Project grants for trailmaking and other enhancement of public access to conservation lands, rivers, coastlines and other natural resources;
2. Land acquisition for conservation;
3. Assistance in establishment of endowments as a means of funding stewardship of conservation areas; and
4. Related education programs and publications.
The Foundation encourages proposals from municipal government agencies. The Foundation may also consider short-term loans to conservation groups for the purpose of acquiring conservation lands.
Proposals and concept papers may be submitted at any time, since the Directors meet regularly throughout the year.
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 12/1/2022
Go directly to guidelines and application