Kosciusko County Community Foundation
102 East Market Street
Warsaw, IN 46580
- Arts, Culture and Humanities including Library, Museum and Historical Society Grants
- Environmental Quality, Protection, and Beautification
- Recreation, Sports, Youth Sports
- Human Services - Multipurpose and Other
- Community Improvement, Capacity Building
Maximum Grant Amount
Community Fund Grants are awarded based on a competitive grant application process. Non-profit organizations serving Kosciusko County are eligible to apply in seven areas of interest: arts & culture, human services, civic projects, recreation, environment, health, and education.
Grant applications are due March 1, July 1 and November 1 of each year.
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 12/29/2019
Go directly to guidelines and application