- Environmental Quality, Protection, and Beautification
- Public Safety
- Community Improvement, Capacity Building
- Public, Society Benefit - Multipurpose and Other
Maximum Grant Amount
NOTE: On February 26, a Grant Gopher client reports that FedEx informed them that their grant program is transitioning to an invitation-only process. As of today, the FedEx grant portal has not been updated to reflect this change. Please be aware that this invitation-only change may be in the works.
The mission of the FedEx Social Responsibility department is to actively support the communities they serve.
Corporate resources include financial contributions, in-kind shipping services and coordination of volunteer services by their employees.
Requests are accepted year-round and generally are reviewed within three weeks of receipt. FedEx prefers to contribute to specific program needs rather than special events or capital campaigns.
FedEx is especially interested in supporting nonprofit organizations that request: 5% or less of a total project budget; contingency grants; or seed monies with the thought that other sources will contribute matching amounts. Organizations must show evidence of competent management, low administrative/fundraising expense ratios, and a nondiscriminatory program benefiting broad segments of the community.
In order for an application to be considered, it must be aligned with FedEx's five pillars for strategic investment:
Delivering for Good
- Lending our global network and unparalleled logistics expertise to organizations with mission-critical needs in times of disaster and to help communities heal, learn and thrive.
- Scaling existing solutions and investing in new ideas to improve mobility, reduce congestion, and decrease pollution in communities around the world.
- Connecting teens and young adults in underserved populations to skills and career training that lead to greater access to jobs and opportunity, especially in the fields of technology and logistics.
- Leveraging FedEx’s safety expertise to reduce road crash fatalities by improving road conditions and educating drivers and pedestrians – especially child pedestrians – around the world.
- Advancing women and minority-owned small businesses globally through training and increased access to resources, capital and new markets.
In addition to commitment to these core areas, FedEx supports select education as well as local community projects identified by team members.
The next application window is June 1 - June 30, 2020.
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 2/26/2020
Go directly to guidelines and application