Berkshire Taconic Community Foundation - Green Pastures Fund
- Food, Agriculture, and Nutrition
- Employment, Economic Development, Job Related and Business Grants
- New York
Maximum Grant Amount
The Green Pastures Fund was established at Berkshire Taconic Community Foundation in 1999 by an anonymous donor.
The fund’s mission is to preserve and encourage small, community-based agricultural ventures which might include, but are not limited to: community-supported agriculture; local farmer’s markets; urban garden programs; agricultural scholarships; cooperative programming; internships; grantwriting; and marketing.
- Proposals are considered for new or ongoing projects of non-profit organizations or public agencies. No project will be funded for more than 3 consecutive years. Community groups that are not incorporated may apply using another nonprofit as a fiscal agent.
- Preference will be given to projects that can show additional sources of funding or in-kind support.
- Grantees must wait twelve months before applying for another grant from the fund.
The deadline is March 1, annually.
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 4/15/2021
Go directly to guidelines and application