Siouxland Community Foundation - Fund for Siouxland
505 Fifth Street
Sioux City, IA 51101
- Youth Development, Youth Programs
- Arts, Culture and Humanities including Library, Museum and Historical Society Grants
- Mental Health, Crisis Intervention
- Recreation, Sports, Youth Sports
- Human Services - Multipurpose and Other
- Community Improvement, Capacity Building
Maximum Grant Amount
The Siouxland Community Foundation accepts applications for the Fund for Siouxland grant program annually.
Grants are made in the following focus areas:
1) Arts & Culture: Provide or increase access to cultural and educational resources for theatre, music, arts, dance, museums.
2) Civic Affairs: Community betterment, citizen participation, parks & recreation.
3) Education: Early childhood development and parental involvement, improve educational outcomes especially for those at risk, promote higher educational opportunities.
4) Health: Assist communities in the promotion and maintenance of physical and mental health.
5) Human Services: Address and serve the needs of the elderly, youth, families, handicapped, economically disadvantaged, minorities or other special groups..
Grants are awarded to nonprofit organizations and units of government within 50 miles of Sioux City.
If the applicant is not a 501(c)(3), a Fiscal Sponsorship Agreement form must be completed and signed by the sponsoring nonprofit organization.
The application deadline is May 15, annually.
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 5/23/2022
Go directly to guidelines and application