Siouxland Community Foundation - Fund for Siouxland
505 Fifth Street
Sioux City, IA 51101
- Youth Development, Youth Programs
- Arts, Culture and Humanities including Library, Museum and Historical Society Grants
- Mental Health, Crisis Intervention
- Recreation, Sports, Youth Sports
- Human Services - Multipurpose and Other
- Community Improvement, Capacity Building
Maximum Grant Amount
The Siouxland Community Foundation accepts applications for the Fund for Siouxland grant program annually.
Grants are made in the following focus areas:
1) Arts & Culture: Provide or increase access to cultural and educational resources for theatre, music, arts, dance, museums.
2) Civic Affairs: Community betterment, citizen participation, parks & recreation.
3) Education: Early childhood development and parental involvement, improve educational outcomes especially for those at risk, promote higher educational opportunities.
4) Health: Assist communities in the promotion and maintenance of physical and mental health.
5) Human Services: Address and serve the needs of the elderly, youth, families, handicapped, economically disadvantaged, minorities or other special groups..
Grants are awarded to nonprofit organizations and units of government within 50 miles of Sioux City.
Grants are made for charitable purposes to nonprofit organizations and qualified units of government that:
- Serve the greater Siouxland tri-state area (approximate 80-mile radius of Sioux City, Iowa). Proposals are considered on the basis of whether they help the Foundation fulfill its mission of enhancing the quality of life in Siouxland.
- Are recognized as tax exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Adhere to the principle that no discrimination will be practiced as to race, religion, sex or national origin.
February 15 - May 15, annually
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 5/23/2022
Go directly to guidelines and application