Partnership for Clean Competition
1 Olympic Plaza
Colorado Springs, CO 80909
- Medical Research
- Recreation, Sports, Youth Sports
Maximum Grant Amount
The Partnership for Clean Competition will support high-quality, high-impact, novel research that has a high likelihood of success and of resulting in methods or products that will advance the anti-doping field and ensure integrity in sport.
The PCC will review submitted pre-applications on a rolling basis. Pre-Applications are due March 1st, July 1st, and November 1st of each year. Applicants whose pre-applications align with PCC research objectives and show considerable potential will then be asked to submit full grant applications. Applicants invited to submit full applications must do so by April 1st, August 1st, or December 1st, depending on the cycle (30 days after the pre-application due date).
Current research priorities are:
- Developing methods of cost-effective testing to detect and deter the use of banned and illegal substances.
- Developing testing protocols to detect designer substances used for doping purposes.
- Improving existing analytical methods to detect particular drugs, ex. GH, IGF-1, EPO, hCG.
- Developing analytical methods to detect performance enhancing drugs not currently detectable.
- Longitudinal urinary excretion patterns, metabolism and dose-concentration.
- Critical reviews to support interpretation of laboratory data.
- Alternative specimens, (ex. oral fluid, dried blood/plasma spots) for testing.
Funding is available nationwide.
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 11/8/2023
Go directly to guidelines and application