Ripley County Community Foundation
- Youth Development, Youth Programs
- Arts, Culture and Humanities including Library, Museum and Historical Society Grants
- Environmental Quality, Protection, and Beautification
- Human Services - Multipurpose and Other
- Community Improvement, Capacity Building
- Social Science Research Institutes, Services
The mission of the Ripley County Community Foundation (RCCF) accepts applications to the Small Grants program quarterly.
Funding is for projects and programs that generally fall into the following categories:
- Community Service - To support programs related to community development; to support general community programs or projects designed to improve life in Ripley County.
- Social Services - To support human service organizations, programs for children, youth, and senior citizens; to improve youth leadership and encourage positive development of youth.
- Education - To address contemporary issues and needs; help children and adults with special needs; and to encourage positive educational development in Ripley County.
- Health - To support community health and prevention programs.
- Environment - To support environmental education and activities to enhance and maintain a good environment.
- The Arts - To support programs and facilities that are designed to establish a diversified cultural program that offers widespread opportunities for participation and appreciation.
Each organization may submit one small grant and one large grant application per calendar year.
Small grant application deadlines are the 1st Friday of March, June, September, and December.
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 12/05/2023
Go directly to guidelines and application