Scott County Regional Authority
P.O. Box 474
Bettendorf, IA 52722
- Youth Development, Youth Programs
- Arts, Culture and Humanities including Library, Museum and Historical Society Grants
- Environmental Quality, Protection, and Beautification
- Food, Agriculture, and Nutrition
- Diseases, Disorders, Medical Disciplines
- Mental Health, Crisis Intervention
- Crime, Legal Related
- Employment, Economic Development, Job Related and Business Grants
- Housing, Shelter
- Public Safety
- Recreation, Sports, Youth Sports
- Human Services - Multipurpose and Other
- Civil Rights, Social Action, Advocacy
- Community Improvement, Capacity Building
- Social Science Research Institutes, Services
- Public, Society Benefit - Multipurpose and Other
- Religion Related, Spiritual Development
Maximum Grant Amount
The Scott County Regional Authority (SCRA) is a non-profit corporation which provides funding to educational institutions, government/civic and not-for profit organizations through a grant process. These funds are generated from gaming receipts received through the Isle of Capri Casino - Bettendorf. The Scott County Regional Authority mission is to serve the needs of the residents of Scott County, Iowa.
Funds are awarded twice each calendar year. Applications with guidelines and procedures are available on the website and are also available through local public libraries, school districts, city halls, chambers of commerce and the Scott County Regional Authority office.
A variety of organizations have received awards providing services such as arts, city government, colleges/universities, conservation, county departments, disabilities, fire and rescue, historic preservation, housing, law enforcement, libraries, medical, museums, park and recreation, schools, seniors, social services, veterans, and youth services.
Any non-profit organization exempt from federal income taxes under section 501(c)(3) or 501(c)(19) of the Internal Revenue Code, government organization, or education institution can apply. Applicants must have a local office, a local corporate board of directors, be incorporated in the state of its principal place of business or chartered by the U. S. Government, and serve residents of Scott County, Iowa.
Spring Cycle: March 1 - April 1 (unless the 1st of the month falls on Saturday or Sunday; then deadline is the preceding Friday)
This cycle is for programs/projects to be completed between June 1 and May 31 of the following year.
Fall Cycle: September 1 - October 1 (unless the 1st of the month falls on a Saturday or Sunday; then deadline is the preceding Friday)
This cycle is for programs/projects to be completed between December 1 and November 30 of the following year.
- Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 5/27/2022
Go directly to guidelines and application