Erie Insurance Group
- Environmental Quality, Protection, and Beautification
- Public Safety
- Community Improvement, Capacity Building
- Dist. Columbia
- New York
- North Carolina
- West Virginia
Maximum Grant Amount
The Erie Insurance Group is accepting grant applications.
Erie Insurance considers charitable contributions to:
- Nonprofit, tax exempt organizations under Section 501(c)3 of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code.
- Accredited educational institutions.
Guidelines for contributions and funding:
- Erie Insurance will accept one request annually from any qualified organization.
- National organizations will be funded at the local level.
- Requests should support one of the community areas of focus: Safety, Community Building and Environmental Responsibility.
- Requests will be directed to the ERIE office closest to the requesting organization.
- Non-profit 501(c)3 organizations requesting funds should be located in the areas served by Erie Insurance.
You can submit a funding request under $10,000 for consideration at any time.
The deadlines to submit funding requests of $10,000 are:
November 16, 2018 (Note: All Erie County EITC funding requests must be submitted by this date in order to be reviewed)
February 11, 2019
May 6, 2019
August 14, 2019
September 18, 2019
These deadlines will be updated in Grant Gopher when the upcoming dates for 2020 are announced.
Last review date: 9/16/2019
Go directly to guidelines and application