Erie Insurance Group
- Environmental Quality, Protection, and Beautification
- Public Safety
- Community Improvement, Capacity Building
- Dist. Columbia
- New York
- North Carolina
- West Virginia
Maximum Grant Amount
The Erie Insurance Group is accepting grant applications.
Erie Insurance considers charitable contributions to:
- Nonprofit, tax exempt organizations under Section 501(c)3 of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code.
- Accredited educational institutions.
Guidelines for contributions and funding:
- Erie Insurance will accept one request annually from any qualified organization.
- National organizations will be funded at the local level.
- Requests should support one of the community areas of focus: Safety, Community Building and Environmental Responsibility.
- Requests will be directed to the ERIE office closest to the requesting organization.
- Non-profit 501(c)3 organizations requesting funds should be located in the areas served by Erie Insurance.
You can submit a funding request under $10,000 for consideration at any time.
The deadlines to submit funding requests of $10,000 or more are:
- November 15, 2019 (Note: All Erie County EITC funding requests must be submitted by this date in order to be reviewed)
- February 10, 2020
- May 8, 2020
- July 24, 2020
- September 18, 2020
Last review date: 4/16/2020
Go directly to guidelines and application