Erie Insurance Group
- Environmental Quality, Protection, and Beautification
- Public Safety
- Community Improvement, Capacity Building
- Dist. Columbia
- New York
- North Carolina
- West Virginia
Maximum Grant Amount
The Erie Insurance Group is accepting grant applications.
Erie Insurance considers charitable contributions to:
* Nonprofit, tax exempt organizations under Section 501(c)3 of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code.
* Accredited educational institutions.
Guidelines for contributions and funding:
* Erie Insurance will accept one request annually from any qualified organization.
* National organizations will be funded at the local level.
* Requests should support one of the community areas of focus: Safety, Community Building and Environmental Responsibility.
* Requests will be directed to the ERIE office closest to the requesting organization.
* Non-profit 501(c)3 organizations requesting funds should be located in the areas served by Erie Insurance.
Upcoming application deadlines are:
August 14, 2019
September 18, 2019
Go directly to guidelines and application