Northeast Delta Dental
- New Hampshire
Maximum Grant Amount
Northeast Delta Dental is accepting grant applications from community organizations and programs that share its passion for increasing access to, and quality of, oral health care in Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont.
Northeast Delta Dental Foundation contributions, grants, and scholarship funding are awarded to organizations that:
- Have nonprofit 501(c)(3) or 501(c)(4) status or are governmental or academic institutions.
- Do not discriminate by race, sex, religion, color, creed, age, national origin, or any other protected class.
- Are involved in projects or activities that address one or more of the stated objectives of Northeast Delta Dental Foundation’s funding guidelines.
Award objectives will concentrate on supporting the following types of oral health initiatives:
- Educational programs enhancing the awareness of good oral health, with particular focus on children, the elderly, the indigent, or other populations with identified oral health needs.
- Oral health care programs that are preventive in nature and are aimed at decreasing the incidence, prevalence, and severity of dental disease.
- Dental clinics or centers established as a 501(c)(3) or Federally Qualified Health Center working to make oral health care more accessible and affordable to people in Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont. Most typically, this takes the form of helping with the costs of equipment and dental supplies.
- The education of dental health professionals through scholarships and the continuing education of dental health professionals through financial support, particularly to enhance the availability and retention of such dental health professionals in the states of Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont.
- Research efforts that will improve oral health by enhancing the art and science of dentistry, address an oral health disease or issue impacting one or more of our states, or that will lay a sound groundwork for oral health initiatives.
- Improve dental health workforce through scholarship and loan repayment programs.
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 8/13/2022
Go directly to guidelines and application