Dubois REC Community Fund
c/o Dubois REC
PO Box 610
1400 Energy Drive
Jasper, IN 47547
- Youth Development, Youth Programs
- Arts, Culture and Humanities including Library, Museum and Historical Society Grants
- Environmental Quality, Protection, and Beautification
- Public Safety
- Recreation, Sports, Youth Sports
- Human Services - Multipurpose and Other
- Community Improvement, Capacity Building
Maximum Grant Amount
Dubois REC accepts applications for Operation Round Up grants quarterly.
Funding categories are:
Programs, projects and organizations that are important components of a community’s overall quality of life, with emphasis on public safety, health care, self-sufficiency, and basic human needs.
- Victim (abuse and crime) assistance programs
- Emergency rescue health care equipment and transportation services
- Local fire departments, rescue squads, law enforcement groups
- Local libraries
- Programs and projects that enhance the cultural environment of communities in the local area
Education and Youth
- School and academic enrichment programs
- Programs and projects designed to combat critical social problems affecting our youth, with an emphasis on children and teens at risk.
- Programs and projects that promote youth wellness.
- No college scholarships will be awarded.
- Programs that promote community recycling and natural resource preservation.
- Community-based environmental quality education programs.
Eligible applicants include groups or organizations located within the Dubois REC service territory, which covers the counties of Dubois, Crawford, Perry, Pike, Orange and Martin. Contributions will generally be made only to not-for-profit organizations, governmental entities, school districts or colleges that have been granted tax-exempt status by the Internal Revenue Service 501(c) (3).
August 31, 2022
December 12, 2022
February 28, 2023
June 30, 2023
October 31, 2023
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 7/13/2022
Go directly to guidelines and application