Montgomery County Foundation, Inc.
4 Sentry Parkway East, Suite 302
Blue Bell, PA 19422
- Employment, Economic Development, Job Related and Business Grants
- Human Services - Multipurpose and Other
- Social Science Research Institutes, Services
Maximum Grant Amount
The MBF Center Fund managed by The Montgomery County Foundation, Inc. is accepting grant applications from non-profit organizations providing programs for adult individuals with disabilities to prepare for, achieve and maintain employment in the community.
Eligible applicants must serve consumers in Montgomery County and have a proven track record of success in 3 areas: preparation, achievement and maintenance of employment. In addition the non-profit must be in good financial health. Organizations with truly collaborative projects are encouraged to apply.
Important criteria for applications:
- Do not duplicate existing programs and services;
- Empower the disadvantaged or underserved;
- Are collaborative in nature;
- Have potential to become long-term solutions to existing or emerging social issues;
- Respect and embrace the diversity of the Foundation's service area while working for the overall good of the community;
- Directly benefit the citizens of Montgomery County;
- DETAIL Measurable and Achievable outcomes;
- DEMONSTRATE other sources of support, committed and potential;
- Are SUSTAINABLE after the funding period.
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 4/3/2020
Go directly to guidelines and application