Waipahu Community Foundation
Waipahu High School principal
President, Waipahu Community Foundation
c/o Waipahu High School Administration Office
94-1211 Farrington Highway
Waipahu, HI 96797
- Youth Development, Youth Programs
- Arts, Culture and Humanities including Library, Museum and Historical Society Grants
- Crime, Legal Related
- Recreation, Sports, Youth Sports
Maximum Grant Amount
September 4, 2020
The Waipahu Community Foundation accepts grant applications quarterly. Funding is intended to benefit Waipahu’s youth, primarily for programs and projects that benefit schools in Waipahu, that combat juvenile delinquency (including youth-related activities and anti-drug, crime prevention, and recreational programs or activities), health-related programs that provide youth rehabilitation and counseling, and cultural programs.
- Grants are restricted to programs and organizations with a presence within zip code 96797.
- Except for the annual grants, the grant period may extend only for one calendar quarter.
- An organization may receive no more than two grants each fiscal year (July 1–June 30).
- A final report must be submitted before another grant may be requested.
Deadlines are the first Friday in June, September, December, and March.
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 6/6/2020
Go directly to guidelines and application