Idaho Community Foundation - Southwest Region
- Arts, Culture and Humanities including Library, Museum and Historical Society Grants
- Environmental Quality, Protection, and Beautification
- Mental Health, Crisis Intervention
- Housing, Shelter
- Public Safety
- Recreation, Sports, Youth Sports
- Community Improvement, Capacity Building
- Social Science Research Institutes, Services
- Public, Society Benefit - Multipurpose and Other
Maximum Grant Amount
The Idaho Community Foundation is accepting applications to the Southwest Region grant cycle.
Qualifying organizations include:
- Government entities, including subsidiaries and public educational institutions.
- Entities with current 501(c)3 not-for-profit status under IRS Code Section 170.
A wide range of projects are considered for funding.
Grant areas of interest include:
- Arts and Culture
- Emergency Services
- Public Projects
- Social Services
The program is open for applications year round, and closes August 15, annually.
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 9/15/2021
Go directly to guidelines and application