Idaho Community Foundation - Southwest Region
Elly Davis, Community Impact Officer
- Arts, Culture and Humanities including Library, Museum and Historical Society Grants
- Environmental Quality, Protection, and Beautification
- Public Safety
- Recreation, Sports, Youth Sports
- Social Science Research Institutes, Services
- Public, Society Benefit - Multipurpose and Other
- Twin Falls
Maximum Grant Amount
The Idaho Community Foundation is accepting applications to the Southwest Region grant cycle. This cycle is open to applicants from Open to applicants from Ada, Adams, Blaine, Boise, Camas, Canyon, Cassia, Elmore, Gem, Gooding, Jerome, Lincoln, Minidoka, Owyhee, Payette, Twin Falls, Valley and Washington counties.
Qualifying organizations include:
- Government entities, including subsidiaries and public educational institutions.
- Entities with current 501(c)3 not-for-profit status under IRS Code Section 170.
A wide range of projects are considered for funding.
Grant areas of interest include:
- Arts and Culture
- Emergency Services
- Public Projects
- Social Services
The program is open for applications year round, and closes August 15, annually.
Last review date: 9/21/2019
Go directly to guidelines and application