Healthcare Foundation of New Jersey
Kevin McManemin, Grants Administrator
973-921-1210 ext. 1101
- Mental Health, Crisis Intervention
Maximum Grant Amount
The Healthcare Foundation of New Jersey accepts grant applications quarterly.
The Foundation will consider applications that align with HFNJ’s mission to reduce health disparities and improve the health and well-being of at-risk, underserved individuals and families in greater Newark, New Jersey, and the Jewish community of Greater MetroWest NJ.
Types of Projects Supported
- Program grants, primarily those that seed new initiatives, address emergent needs, and/or replicate a promising approach.
- Capital and equipment requests improving access to health assets or services or establishing an equitable standard of care.
- Projects infusing practices of compassion and humanism into the delivery of healthcare.
- Capacity-building requests strengthening an organization’s ability to deliver and sustain high quality services.
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Due to the extraordinarily high number of requests for funding, please contact Grants Administrator, Kevin McManemin, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (973) 921-1210 ext. 1101 before beginning your application, to make sure your project concept aligns with the current priorities.
Grants are made ONLY to private, non-profit organizations that have tax exempt status under Section 501(C)3 of the Internal Revenue Service Code and that are not private foundations. The Foundation does not make grants to individuals or government agencies.
February 16 (renewals only)
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 5/25/2023
Go directly to guidelines and application