Cow Creek Umpqua Indian Foundation
- Mental Health, Crisis Intervention
- Human Services - Multipurpose and Other
- Community Improvement, Capacity Building
Maximum Grant Amount
The Cow Creek Umpqua Indian Foundation accepts letters of inquiry twice annually. Nonprofit 501(c)(3) organizations in Coos, Deschutes, Douglas, Jackson, Josephine, Klamath and Lane Counties may apply. Local governmental bodies within Douglas County may also apply.
Primary funding categories of interest are:
- Basic Needs, including food and emergency support
- Abuse Prevention and Intervention
- Education (early childhood education and parent education, afterschool programs, youth development)
- Health and Wellness
- Community Support
The Foundation prefers to make small grants that will make a real impact on the project or sponsoring program. Only one proposal per year will be considered from an organization that has received a Cow Creek Foundation grant for that year, unless the organization is a large multi-program service. A final report must be submitted by all grantees prior to reapplication.
There are two LOI deadlines annually: March 1 and September 1.
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 10/16/2021
Go directly to guidelines and application