Stateline Community Foundation - Women's Fund
690 3rd Street, Suite 110
Beloit, WI 53511
- Youth Development, Youth Programs
- Mental Health, Crisis Intervention
- Employment, Economic Development, Job Related and Business Grants
- Public Safety
- Human Services - Multipurpose and Other
- Social Science Research Institutes, Services
Maximum Grant Amount
February 28, 2028
The Women’s Fund of the Stateline Community Foundation is open for grant applications. The purpose of the fund is to inspire, empower and support women and girls in need of specialized services in Beloit, specifically the Stateline Area.
The Women’s Fund awards grants to support innovative programs targeted to fill gaps in services and to satisfy unmet or emerging needs. Populations of interest are senior women, heads of families, single women or women in transition, as well as school-age girls.
The focus areas of grants are:
- Health and Stability-physical, mental and financial health
- Safety and Security
- Economic Opportunity – access to education, employment, transportation
- Leadership – building women leaders to affect policy issues related to gender and racial equity and strategies to end the cycle of poverty
To be eligible for a grant:
- Your organization must be a tax-exempt, not-for-profit organization under the Internal Revenue Code, section 501(c) (3) or have written proof of a formal affiliation with a not-for-profit, tax exempt organization.
- Your project must be consistent with the Women’s Fund mission and funding priorities.
- Your project must benefit women and girls in Beloit and/or the surrounding communities.
- The duration of the project or program is for a 12-month period, including evaluation and reporting.
Be prepared to answer questions that may arise during the grant review process during the week of March 7, 2022.
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 1/19/2022
Go directly to guidelines and application