Southeast Alabama Community Foundation*
Burton U. Crenshaw, President
Maximum Grant Amount
The Southeast Alabama Community Foundation (SACF) will begin accepting grant applications on November 1. Applications may be submitted by nonprofits offering projects and programs in Coffee, Dale, Geneva, Henry or Houston counties that, in the opinion of SACF’s Advisory Committee, will improve the quality of life in those communities.
While many factors are considered, priority is given to proposals that meet the following criteria:
* Programs that address issues affecting Coffee, Dale, Geneva, Henry or Houston counties;
* “Seed” grants to initiate promising new projects addressing underlying causes of community problems;
* Expanding programs representing innovative and efficient approaches to serving community needs and opportunities;
* Programs that maximize resources and leverage other monies;
* Projects reflecting the cooperative efforts of multiple agencies within the community;
* Programs that can demonstrate funding plans for the continuation of the project beyond initial funding by the SACF.
Grants are not awarded to: Individuals, Fundraising Events, or Capital Campaigns.
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 2/22/2020
Go directly to guidelines and application