1411 Sand Island Pkwy.
Honolulu, HI 96819
- Arts, Culture and Humanities including Library, Museum and Historical Society Grants
- Environmental Quality, Protection, and Beautification
- Human Services - Multipurpose and Other
- Community Improvement, Capacity Building
- Public, Society Benefit - Multipurpose and Other
- Los Angeles
Maximum Grant Amount
The Matson Foundation aims to improve and support the communities it serves. Areas of interest include maritime environment and ocean resource conservation, education, human services, culture and arts, and civic and community programs.
Nonprofit 501(c)(3) organizations benefiting communities that Matson serves are eligible to apply. The company’s community relations footprint extends to every Matson location, throughout AK and HI, with mainland donations focused in Long Beach and Oakland CA, Chicago IL, Tacoma WA, Savannah GA, and Phoenix AZ.
Applications may be submitted at any time. A minimum of 90 days should be allowed for consideration of requests.
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 5/26/2021
Go directly to guidelines and application