Montana State Parks*
Seth McArthur, Snowmobile Program Manager
Maximum Grant Amount
February 28, 2020
Montana State Parks is accepting applications for the 2020 Off-Highway Vehicle Program (OHV) grant cycle.
Montana State Parks’ OHV grants provide funding for safety, ethics and education as well as resource maintenance, protection and improvement projects. The Program’s goal is to enhance and maintain OHV recreational opportunities for the benefit of OHV enthusiasts in Montana.
- Safety & ethics projects such as a local club or friend group providing safety & educational training in local schools,
- Providing safety & training materials to the recreating public (brochures, film/video production, posters, signage, educational outreach),
- Trail Steward positions,
- OHV trail improvement projects (trail reroute, bridge crossing, etc.),
- Construction/installation of informational kiosks and other trail signage,
- Noxious weed eradication efforts,
- Or other safety, educational, resource maintenance, protection or improvement projects.
This grant program is open to clubs, friends groups, associations and other organizations, as well as qualifying state, county, municipal or federal agencies.
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 3/24/2020
Go directly to guidelines and application