740-753-9100 ext. 2115
Attn: Samantha Thompson
39 E. Canal Street
Nelsonville, OH 45764
- Environmental Quality, Protection, and Beautification
- Housing, Shelter
- Human Services - Multipurpose and Other
- Community Improvement, Capacity Building
- Social Science Research Institutes, Services
- Public, Society Benefit - Multipurpose and Other
Maximum Grant Amount
Rocky Brands is accepting grant proposals to the Rocky Community Improvement Fund (RCIF) from community-based agencies and organizations serving vulnerable populations in southeastern Ohio.
RCIF focuses on enhancing quality of life for residents of Nelsonville and surrounding communities by promoting philanthropy among Rocky Brand associates.
RCIF will again partner with the Osteopathic Heritage Foundation of Nelsonville (OHFN), which supports community health and quality of life programs. The continued RCIF/OHFN partnership allows for a combined pool of grant dollars to be distributed during the spring cycle for qualifying local projects.
Grant applications are now being accepted for local projects in education, health, social services, housing, community development and beautification that will benefit the citizens of Nelsonville and the surrounding communities.
Priority will be given to projects that:
- Comply with the mission and values of RCIF, the Athens County Foundation, and the Osteopathic Heritage Foundation of Nelsonville
- Incorporate new approaches to current or emerging needs
- Encourage cooperation among organizations and avoid duplication of services
- Show the organization’s ability to leverage additional funds
Any registered non-profit or tax-exempt organization in Nelsonville and the surrounding communities is eligible to apply. Churches or religious organizations are also eligible to apply.
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 3/16/2021
Go directly to guidelines and application