New Mexico Children’s Foundation*
Eileen Berry, Executive Director
P.O. Box 8182
Santa Fe, NM 87504
Maximum Grant Amount
The New Mexico Children’s Foundation is accepting applications to the Annual Grants program.
The purpose of this funding is to support children’s programs and projects in New Mexico. Physical needs, mental needs, educational needs, and social needs are of interest.
Proposals will be judged by the following criteria:
- is the project child centered,
- is the project needed in the community or does it duplicate existing services,
- will this grant lead to other funds,
- is the project innovative,
- does the project show proper evidence of collaboration,
- how many children will the project affect, and
- does it appear that the organization has the capability to carry out the project?
501(c)(3) New Mexico children’s organizations with budgets under $300,000 are eligible to apply.
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 3/13/2021
Go directly to guidelines and application