Mayo Clinic Health System-Eau Claire Foundation*
- Eau Claire
- St Croix
Maximum Grant Amount
The Mayo Clinic Health System-Eau Claire Foundation is accepting letters of intent to the Hometown Health Grant Program, to help improve the health of communities in northwest Wisconsin.
The program is open to nonprofit organizations in Barron, Buffalo, Dunn, Chippewa, Eau Claire, Pierce, St. Croix and Trempealeau counties.
The Hometown Health Grant supports innovative efforts to improve mental health, prevent obesity and reduce chronic disease in local schools, workplaces and neighborhoods.
Grant funding must be used to launch new projects or improve existing projects.
A letter of intent is required in order to receive an invitation to submit a full application. Letter of intent guidelines can be found on the application website.
- March 1, 2020 — Letter of intent due by 4 p.m.
- March 16–20, 2020 — Invitation to submit full application provided this week.
- April 3, 2020 — Full application due by 4 p.m.
- May 11–15, 2020 — Grant notification provided this week.
- June 8–12, 2020 — Fund distribution provided this week.
- Dec. 11, 2020 — Mid-year report due.
- Aug. 30, 2021 — End-of-project report due within 60 days of the end date identified in application or by this date.
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 4/4/2020
Go directly to guidelines and application