- Youth Development, Youth Programs
- Mental Health, Crisis Intervention
- Recreation, Sports, Youth Sports
- Human Services - Multipurpose and Other
- Social Science Research Institutes, Services
Maximum Grant Amount
The Kids Fund is a non-profit, tax-exempt, public grant-making charitable organization. Grants focus on assisting disadvantaged children and youth in Dane County.
With the help of The Capital Times, The Kids Fund serves to pool individual contributions from hundreds of Dane County residents, and then carefully evaluate grant requests from non-profit organizations, distributing those gifts to serve the needs of kids and their families in Dane County.
The Kids Fund directs its grant-making to three general areas:
- Developmental Disabilities: Programs supporting children and youth with developmental and other disabilities.
- Youth Development: Programs supporting the development of middle and high school age youth.
- Child and Family Development: Programs supporting children from birth through elementary school and their families.
Please note that there is a separate application for each focus area
March 1, annually
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 3/20/2023
Go directly to guidelines and application