- Youth Development, Youth Programs
- Mental Health, Crisis Intervention
- Recreation, Sports, Youth Sports
- Human Services - Multipurpose and Other
- Social Science Research Institutes, Services
Maximum Grant Amount
The Kids Fund is a non-profit, tax-exempt, public grant-making charitable organization. Grants focus on assisting disadvantaged children and youth in Dane County.
With the help of The Capital Times, The Kids Fund serves to pool individual contributions from hundreds of Dane County residents, and then carefully evaluate grant requests from non-profit organizations, distributing those gifts to serve the needs of kids and their families in Dane County.
The Kids Fund directs its grant-making to four general areas:
* To encourage and strengthen positive development of children and families through constructive learning and recreational activities.
* To assist children and families dealing with challenges such as alcohol or drug abuse and mental illness.
* To help families meet the needs of children with disabilities.
* To support families, children, and youth by bringing services and activities to local neighborhoods and communities.
Please note that the application contact information and submission address differs based on the committee you are applying to.
Grant applications are accepted annually with a deadline of March 1.
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 5/8/2022
Go directly to guidelines and application