Community Foundation of the Lake
P. O. Box 1413
Lake Ozark, MO 65049
- Youth Development, Youth Programs
- Arts, Culture and Humanities including Library, Museum and Historical Society Grants
- Food, Agriculture, and Nutrition
- Employment, Economic Development, Job Related and Business Grants
Maximum Grant Amount
Community Foundation of the Lake is accepting grant applications for the 2023 grant cycle.
Focus areas include education, culture, health and economic development.
Prior funding has been granted to services and programs such as child services, bikes for children, meals and food pantries, shelter services, kids summer camp, and abuse & drug awareness.
- Grants are available for programs and organizations in Camden, Miller, and Morgan Counties.
- Nonprofit501(c)(3) organizations or other IRS approved entities (government entities, school districts, and churches) serving the Lake of the Ozarks area are eligible to apply.
Note from your Grant Gopher team: The maximum grant amount has been raised from $3,500 to $4,000
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 12/28/2022
Go directly to guidelines and application