Seward Community Foundation
Amy Hankins, Program Manager
- Youth Development, Youth Programs
- Arts, Culture and Humanities including Library, Museum and Historical Society Grants
- Employment, Economic Development, Job Related and Business Grants
- Public Safety
- Recreation, Sports, Youth Sports
- Human Services - Multipurpose and Other
- Community Improvement, Capacity Building
- Public, Society Benefit - Multipurpose and Other
Maximum Grant Amount
February 21, 2020
The Seward Community Foundation will begin accepting applications for the 2020 grant cycle on January 15. Proposed projects and programs should serve the people’s needs in such areas as health, education, community heritage, the arts, vulnerable populations, recreation, safety, and community and economic development.
Grant applications must be submitted online. The only uploaded documents that will be accepted are the project budget worksheet and past grant final reports.
Eligible applicants are qualified, tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organizations (or equivalents, such as Tribal entities, schools, and faith-based organizations) that support charitable organizations and programs in the Seward/Moose Pass area.
Typical grant amounts will be between $1,000 and $10,000. Grants in greater amounts may be considered, but please contact SCF in advance to discuss your proposal.
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 12/2/2019
Go directly to guidelines and application