Seward Community Foundation*
Amy Hankins, Program Manager
Maximum Grant Amount
The Seward Community Foundation will begin accepting applicationts to the 2023 grant cycle on January 9.
Proposed projects and programs should serve the people’s needs in such areas as health, education, community heritage, the arts, vulnerable populations, recreation, safety, and community and economic development.
Grant applications must be submitted online. The only uploaded documents that will be accepted are the project budget worksheet and past grant final reports.
Eligible applicants are qualified, tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organizations (or equivalents, such as Tribal entities, schools, and faith-based organizations) that support charitable organizations and programs in the Seward/Moose Pass area.
Typical grant amounts will be between $1,000 and $10,000. Grants in greater amounts may be considered, but please contact SCF in advance to discuss your proposal.
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 11/28/2023
- Arts, Culture and Humanities including Library, Museum and Historical Society Grants
- Community Improvement, Capacity Building
- Employment, Economic Development, Job Related and Business Grants
- Human Services - Multipurpose and Other
- Public Safety
- Public, Society Benefit - Multipurpose and Other
- Recreation, Sports, Youth Sports
Go directly to guidelines and application