Community Foundation of the Central Blue Ridge
Cristina Casado, Director of Community Engagement
P.O. Box 815
Staunton, VA 24402-0815
- Youth Development, Youth Programs
- Arts, Culture and Humanities including Library, Museum and Historical Society Grants
- Environmental Quality, Protection, and Beautification
- Food, Agriculture, and Nutrition
- Mental Health, Crisis Intervention
- Housing, Shelter
- Public Safety
- Recreation, Sports, Youth Sports
- Human Services - Multipurpose and Other
- Community Improvement, Capacity Building
- Social Science Research Institutes, Services
- Public, Society Benefit - Multipurpose and Other
- Staunton City
- Waynesboro City
Maximum Grant Amount
The Community Foundation of the Central Blue Ridge is accepting grant applications for their 2021 Community Grants application cycle. Nonprofit organizations either located in or serving Staunton, Waynesboro, and Augusta, Nelson, and Highland counties are eligible and encouraged to apply.
The Community Foundation supports a wide range of charitable activities, including the arts, health and human services, education, and much more. There are no specific focus areas.
Prior grantees are listed for 2020 which will provide interested applicants with a little insight about the funding range and types of organizations supported.
Please note that religious organizations may apply as long as the proposed program or project is not restricted based on religion.
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 2/8/2021
Go directly to guidelines and application