Florida Humanities Council
Patricia Putman, Associate Director
- Arts, Culture and Humanities including Library, Museum and Historical Society Grants
Maximum Grant Amount
September 16, 2019
The Florida Humanities Council is accepting applications for Community Project grants. Community Project grants provide support for the planning and implementation of public humanities programs and resources that meet the needs and interests of local communities.
All projects must:
- be rooted in one or more of the disciplines of the humanities
- enlist the participation of humanities scholars and/or experts in the project’s planning and execution, and
- engage the public in thoughtful and informed activities that explore humanities topics, including those related to Florida and/or topics of interest to Floridians
Special consideration may be given to the following:
- proposals from organizations with annual budgets of less than $1 million
- projects that reach new and/or underserved audiences
projects that build on partnerships between two or more organizations or institutions
Any Florida organization constituted for nonprofit purposes may apply for funding.
The September 16, 2019 deadline is for the contract period of October 31, 2019 - October 31, 2020.
Go directly to guidelines and application