United Arts of Central Florida
2450 Maitland Center Parkway, Suite 201
Maitland, FL 32751
- Arts, Culture and Humanities including Library, Museum and Historical Society Grants
Maximum Grant Amount
December 31, 2022
United Arts of Central Florida will begin accepting Project Grant applications (formerly called mini-grants) on November 1.
This program provides funding for cultural projects by multicultural and emerging groups and programming that addresses a public benefit (diversity, mental health, etc.) as well as organizations not specifically served by other, existing United Arts grant programs.
Arts or cultural programming in Lake, Seminole, Orange, or Osceola counties that are open to the public. Exhibits, performances, festivals, arts education, or outreach programs are examples of typical projects. All projects must be executed by professional artists. Preference will be given to projects that offer a public benefit and address one or more of the following: diversity, mental health, after-school care, at-risk youth, seniors, art in healing, self-esteem.
Funds must be matched 1:1 by cash from other sources. In-kind matches are not eligible.
- Nonprofit 501(c)(3) corporate status, in good standing with the State of Florida Division of Corporations & the IRS
- Existed and provided cultural programming for at least one year, or
- Non-arts nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization (mission is not arts/culture), producing a cultural program that engages professional artists
- Organizations that have applied for the 501(c)(3) designation can have a fiscal sponsor (an organization with a 501(c)(3) designation) apply on their behalf. Funds will be awarded to the fiscal sponsor, who will be fiscally responsible for the sponsored organization. The producing organization must be demonstrably separate from the fiscal sponsor (decision-making, financial), not a program of the fiscal sponsor. Operating Support Grantees can serve as fiscal sponsors.
Please review the full guidelines for additional eligibility requirements.
Grant information was last reviewed by our staff on 8/20/2022
Go directly to guidelines and application